Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fish Porridge

Fish, tomato and wolfberries porridge.

Sorry I realise I only have one pic of a fish porridge..

When I make fish porridge, i prefer to steam the fish separately with a slice of ginger over it. This way i can mash the fish up and remove all the bones instead of risking the bone disappearing into the porridge.

Notice the big piece of garlic in the porridge? It makes such a difference to add in garlic.. oh the fragrance and taste difference it makes.

I prefer to throw this in right from the start. By the time porridge is cooked, the garlic will be soft and u can mash and mix it into porridge and serve it to baby.

I also boiled a egg and added in the eg yolk..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or questions about this post? Share it here! (I'm just here to share, so I dont hope to see any bashing, advertising, etc.. comments deemed unsuitable will be deleted)